How to deal with with returns:
We want you to be satisfied with your purchase. If you need to return merchandise within the first 30 days of delivery please follow the steps outlined below. Returns after 30 days will not be accepted.
**Please note that firearm purchases that are accepted from the transferring FFL are considered used firearms and returns will NOT be guaranteed. Inspect it BEFORE accepting the transfer. All sales are final on ammunition, projectiles, reloading components. Unless received defective, these items are not returnable or refundable.
Send your request for a return to email@example.com to obtain authorization. No returns of merchandise will be accepted without prior authorization.
All returns on orders paid by a credit card will receive a credit to the card used on the purchase (or store credit) once confirmation of receipt of merchandise has been made and inspection has been completed. Depending on your financial institution, refunds are credited between 3 to 5 business days after issuance. All canceled orders that paid with a money order or cashier’s check will have the refund issued as store credit.
To qualify for a refund on an item that is not defective, all returned merchandise must include the following:
- The merchandise must be in the original packaging.
- The merchandise must be unused. Products showing excessive use will not be refunded or exchanged.
- Include the following in the package:
- A copy of your original invoice and packing slip
- The reason for your returned merchandise.
- All return merchandise shipments must be pre-paid, no COD.
- You must send your returned merchandise using either UPS, FedEx, or USPS according to their restrictions and provide us with tracking information.
Upon receiving your package in our warehouse, and verification of the item is made, you will receive an e-mail with the status. This process can take up to a few weeks from start to finish.
Please Note: You will be responsible for covering the shipping fees on returned merchandise that is not-defective. A 10% Restocking Fee may apply to any returned merchandise. Firearms that are not defective and in the possession of your FFL will have a 10% restocking fee AND a shipping charge deducted from your refund. Any variance to this policy may result in no refund or a partial refund.